Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Flowers for your birthday

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week.


Today's card is one I made for mum to send to my step-daughter last week for her 30th Birthday.


I used the stamp set from the June Simon Says Stamp kit, and stamped the flowers twice opposite each other on a white panel.


I coloured them with Copic markers and then put the panel on a blue card blank, and used the same colour card to make a strip for across the middle.


Then I used the Marianne Designs big Birthday die to make the large sentiment for across the centre strip, then added a happy stamp to the top left corner, and finished it off with a few coordinating pearls.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!