Shabby Blogs

Monday 3 July 2017

Happy 50th Birthday Jude xxxx

Morning folks, yes today my sis officially hits the big 50! To say she hasn't been looking forward to it would be a bit of an understatement. But now that it's here she's just enjoying the celebrations lol. Today Jude, mum and I are off for a spa day, which after the work that's gone into the last few days is more than welcome. Hopefully it will do the sore muscles some good 😜.


Today's card is the one that I made for Jude from me and Alan. It uses one of Jude's favourite stamp sets, peony bouquet from Altenew. 



I stamped the flowers and leaves using the brown set from Altenew's crisp dye inks.






Hope you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!