Shabby Blogs

Thursday 6 July 2017

Scrappy Doo

Welcome back.

Today's card is made entirely from scraps I had left on my desk!


I inked up several backgrounds a while ago using Distress oxides and didn't use this one.  I dug around for a feature and found the Happy die cut and the puppy, so decided they would be my focal points.


I found a stamp that matched and white embossed it on white card, which I inked over in black.


The striped piece was created using a black Copic on white card and was just big enough to edge the background.


This took no time to make and helps cut down the amount of paper on my desk (but only a tiny amount :o)

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!