Shabby Blogs

Monday 17 July 2017

Special Aunty

Good morning, I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. We celebrated my daughter's birthday yesterday, with a BBQ for family and friends, and had a really lovely day in the sunshine.


Today's card is a bit of a change for me, I used a ready made topper, something I haven't used for quite some time. But as we have boxes of them, I thought I really should try and make at least one card with them lol.


This sweet little image is from a Forever Friends range, and it was on a sheet along with all the little extras. So I decided to use these and keep the rest of the card very simple.


I wrote the sentiment on the PC and printed it on to linen card using the Laser printer. Then I ran it through the Minc machine with some silver Deco Foil.


I decided to use a 7 x 5 card blank for a change, so I cut the linen card to size and then added a piece of smooth silver glitter card over the top half, for the topper to sit on.


Then to finish it off I added a strip of grey lace and some tiny pearl brooch sliders across the middle.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!