Shabby Blogs

Friday 14 July 2017

Sweet Lola

Happy Friday!

I'm back with another image that has sat on my desk for a while.  I had actually got as far as colouring this one :)


The image is a digi from Pink Petticoat named Lola Rose.


I found some card that matched the green of her dress and used this to matt the image as it was cut quite small.


The sentiment was cut from a sheet of patterned paper from a Simon Says Stamp kit which happened to match.


I added a few gems to finish it off.

It was only after I had photographed it I realised one of these gems had moved!  I have now corrected it lol.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!