Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Youth has no age

Welcome back

I have been trying to use up some of the pieces on my desk that are left over from other projects. This is one of the results.


This image is a digi by Handmade Harbour that I printed out for a series of cards that I never made!


I coloured the image with Copic markers and added a sentiment from a recent magazine freebie (Creative Stamping issue 44). This was heat embossed with black.


I cut the panel to fit a black 4.25 x 5.5 card blank and matted it with a pale grey.


The finishing touch was a few black pearls.

Hope you like it.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!