Shabby Blogs

Friday 4 August 2017

50th Birthday Wreath 2

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know I am, and am really hoping for some craft time this weekend.


Today's card was one I made right back last December, but it was for Jude's birthday last month. I had to make it so early as it was from my son and daughter-in-law, and they wanted to sign it before they went off travelling for the year.


I used stamps from a Creative Stamping magazine from last year for this one, which included the wreath which I heat embossed with Liquid Platinum embossing powder from Ranger. It also included the background layering flower stamps, which I used Altenew Crisp Dye Inks.


The little sentiment was made with Mama Elephant, Three Amigos stamps and the 50 is a die cut. Unfortunately the pink gel pen smudged slightly while it was in the envelope, but I don't think she minded.


Hope you have a lovely weekend, and thanks for dropping by. Take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!