Shabby Blogs

Monday 14 August 2017

Let the adventures begin.....

Happy Monday everyone.

All being well as you read this, I am in a very large plane en route from Abu Dhabi to Sydney.  This is the second leg of my trip to New Zealand that I've wanted to do since I was young.  Now at 50 I'm finally doing it!

I am travelling with my brother, John, and meeting up with Jen's son Daniel and daughter-in-law Staci.

This is us at their setting off party last December.



We will have 24 days together and intend to drive all over both islands, taking in as much as we can and enjoying the beautiful landscapes.

I will post during our trip with pictures from our adventure and I have scheduled a few card posts in between 😉

I'm sure Jen will keep you updated, but until I return, Kia Ora!*

Jude xx


Kia ora is a Māori language greeting which has entered New Zealand English. It means, literally, have life be well/healthy and is translated as an informal hi. It is also used as a farewell and expression of thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!