Shabby Blogs

Friday 11 August 2017

Summer sun

Hello and welcome.  Judy here with a really quick card that is perfect for sending a greeting for no particular reason.


I used a piece of paper from the Simon Says Stamp June kit cut with a stitched rectangle die.


I stamped the sentiment and birds from the set, which I think gives a lovely summery feel to the card.


I used a light spray of shimmer mist over the top, which you can just pick up on camera.  I added the panel to a pale pink card blank.




Like I said, a quick and summery note card.

Join me again next week for more simple cards.

TTFN jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!