Shabby Blogs

Friday 1 September 2017

Birthday stickers

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a crafty weekend. I'm not sure how much craft time I will get, but I'm hoping to squeeze some in somewhere 😉.


Today's card is one I made for my husband Alan for one of the kids to send him on his birthday last week. 


I saw a similar card on Pinterest, where they had heat embossed different stamped sentiments, but I decided to have a dig through the stash for sentiment stickers that had long since been forgotten!


It's amazing what you find once you start looking lol. I found lots of different colours but decided to stay very neutral, as it was for a mans card.


I used a wooden effect background paper from Simon Says Stamp and then stuck different sentiments all over in a semi-random pattern. ( I can't really do random, I have a much too logical mind!)


Then I added it all to a grey card blank and it was all finished. 

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!