Shabby Blogs

Monday 25 September 2017

Christmas robin

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you have had a good weekend. I have eventually got a bit of mojo back, and so have spent some time in the craftroom this weekend making a few Christmas cards.


I love this little robin die from Cut and Make. I cut him from white card and then coloured him with Copic markers.


I used a scalloped stitched square die with Neenah Desert Storm card and drew a snowy curve across the bottom with Cosmic Shimmer glue. Then I used Tim Holtz Distress Glitter in Rock Candy all over it. Once it was dry it gives a lovely glittery finish.


I used a white gel pen for the snowflakes behind him and then added a piece of red card to a 6 x 4 cream window card, before popping the scalloped panel on top. 


Then it just needed a simple greeting to finish it off.

Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!