Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 September 2017

Gingerbread man

Good morning all, and happy Friday :) I hope you have all had a good week and are looking forward to a nice weekend. I am off to York for the day tomorrow with some old work mates and I'm really looking forward to catching up with them all 😊



Today's card is another one that came from last weekend's play session. I used a Gingerbread Man die from Cut and Make, I cut him from Desert Storm card and coloured him with brown Copic Markers. Then I stuck him to a small stitched square die cut and added Ranger Liquid Pearls in Black, Red and Pearl White, to make him look a bit like a child's cookie.



I found some coordinating paper in the stash and decided to go for a Kraft card blank and half cover it with the patterned paper.



I added a Scalloped Square Die Cut to the back of the Gingerbread man and then matted this with black card to give some definition from the back ground.



I stamped a simple greeting from a Simon Says Stamp kit, heat embossed with White Embossing Powder on to a strip of thin black card. Then I finished it off with a scattering of snow behind him, courtesy of a white gel pen.



Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!