Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Jolly Snowman

Hello and thank you for visiting us today.

After a week with no inspiration at all I decided to concentrate on some of the Christmas cards I have to get started.




This one uses the Be Jolly stamp and die from Avery Elle.  I had seen a winter sky done with Distress Oxides and wanted to give it a go.  I thought the simple snowman was the perfect accent for a snowy night time scene.  


I white heat embossed a selection of snowflake stamps and blended Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Faded Jeans and Black soot inks over the top; having masked off a hill side area for the figure to stand on.


I coloured the snowman with Copic markers, cut him out with the matching die and used foam tape to attach him to the panel.

I embossed the sentiment on black card and added that above the snowman's head.


Hope you like him.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!