Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Baubles and borders

Happy Wednesday!

I'm back with another card idea using patterned paper.


This time I cut a 6 x 6 paper in half and added thin coloured strips to each side.


I mounted the strip on a 5.5 x 4.25" card blank before adding a sentiment.  The sentiment is from Krumspring's Naughty or Nice set from last year.  I popped this up on foam tape for dimension.


The finishing touch was some gold drops using Liquid Pearls.


I think this makes a simple statement and could be used with many of the papers in our stashes.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!