Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Christmas night

Welcome back.  Hope you've managed to get some crafty time over the last weekend.
I didn't get as much done as I should but managed to finish this card.


I cut and coloured the pieces last week but once I had them it just wouldn't come together properly.  When I gave it a couple of days and went back, the pieces just seemed to fall into place.


Also Jen thought of adding in a Father Christmas to the fireplace and I love this little detail.  I think it adds so much to the scene.


The tree and presents were stamped for last year but never coloured.  I used Copics to colour them in and added some Wink of Stella.



I love how the card finished up.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!