Shabby Blogs

Monday 23 October 2017

Christmas Snowflakes

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. It's been a busy one again for us, but I did manage to sneak out for a couple of hours on Saturday, to have lunch and a catch up with a lovely friend. 😊


Today's cards are all about the snowflakes. I have seen a few cards around where the main focus is on the snowflake, so I thought I would give it a try.


I started with a piece of thick black card, and inked it with Versamark ink. Then I heat embossed it with Ranger Liquid Platinum embossing powder. 


This card has a Spellbinders Snowflake with a Creative Dies sentiment. I mounted it on orange card which I cut out with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellement die.


I used the same background die for this teal version, but used a Memory Box Precious Snowflake die for the main focal point. 


I added gold twine and a single gem to the orange version, and a few gems along with some of the diamond cut-outs, with a different Creative Dies sentiment, to finish off the teal version.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!