Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Flurry of love

Good morning crafty friends, I hope you are having a good week. I was looking through the Christmas stash the other day and came across this little stamp set that I won from a lovely lady on Instagram almost 2 years ago! 


I thought that after all this time without being used, I at least had to make a couple of cards with it lol. So I stamped it twice on smooth white card and then coloured them with Copic Markers.


The stamp is called Flurry of Love from MFT Stamps, and it is so easy to colour and makes a fantastic little card. I coloured this little girl in pinks and reds, and the 2nd one in purples and lilacs.


Then I used the Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellements dies for the background mats, and added them to coordinating card blanks using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment twice onto a strip of thin black card, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


Then I added a sentiment to each card using very thin foam tape.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!