Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Little Deer

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good start to the week. I had a lovely weekend, spending time with friends on Saturday and then a good walk with the dogs on Sunday. Which did mean not a lot of time in the craft room, but I will try and make up for it this week 😉.



Today's card is one I made using a little die from Cut and Make. I love these little dies, they are really good quality and cut very well. 



I cut the little deer from Neenah Desert Storm card and coloured it with Copic markers. Then I used a small Stitched Square die to cut the background and added some dimensional snow.



I added the snow in a drift/bank at the bottom and then added a few more dots for falling snow. Then I heat embossed it which gives the puffy effect.



I stuck the little deer on top and then matted the square with a scalloped square die cut, before adding it to a large stitched rectangle die cut and stamping a simple sentiment.



Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!