Shabby Blogs

Friday 20 October 2017

Merry & Bright

Yay for Friday.  I'm ready for some crafty time this weekend.


Today's cards are a little more involved than some of the ones I've made recently.  I cut a circle from some card to make a mask for the focal point of my cards.  I adhered the mask over a small card base and inked through with Distress Oxides to create an area to sit my deer.

I used broken china, peacock feathers and black soot for one; then antique linen with frayed burlap for the other.


I added a gold circle cut using two dies to create frames around the inking and embossed a banner underneath using metallic embossing powders.


I added white dots and a die cut deer to the blue card but stamped directly into the circle for the other.  I coloured this deer with Copic markers and added Nuvo drops to the nose and collar.


I also added some Wink of Stella to both critters and some gold liquid pearls on the stamped version.

Hope you like them.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!