Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Beary Christmas

Hello again.

Today's card uses a free stamp set received with a recent craft magazine.


I love this bear and his little birdie friend, so decided to make him the main feature of my card.

I stamped the images straight on to my card base, before masking the bear and adding the presents.


I coloured everything with Copic markers then added sparkle pen to the present ribbons, the bird and the bear's paws.  I also used some liquid pearls for the eyes and nose.


The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped in Tuxedo Black ink.

To finish off I added Nuvo drops in white blizzard to the background.


Hope you like my card for today.  

See you on Friday.  TTFN Jude xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!