Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Birthday Shaker Balloon

Good morning friends, I hope you are having a good week. I thought I would give you a break from the Christmas cards today, and share a birthday card I made last week.


I used a new stamp set from Tonic Studios called It's Party Time, along with a corresponding shaker die and blister set. This set goes with both the heart and balloon die and blister sets, so of course I had to get both!!! 😉


These sets really do make shaker cards much easier, you just use the die to cut the shape in your card and then pop the blister/shaker element through the shape, fill with sequins or glitter or seed beads and then seal the back with another piece of card.


For this card I used watercolour card and inked around the edges with Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide inks. Then I stamped the bear and balloons using Jet Black and Magenta Hue Archival inks.


I used Zig Clean Colour Markers to watercolour the little bear, and then added silver gel pen to the patterned balloon.


To finish the card I added it to a bright pink card base, added a few extra sequins outside the shaker, and stamped one of the sentiments that comes with the stamp set.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!