Shabby Blogs

Thursday 9 November 2017

Bold and bright

Happy Thursday friends.  Thank you for joining us today.


My card today uses the stamp set from October's Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit.  I used all the brushstroke stamps to create a colourful background.  All the inks are from Altenew.


I tried to mix up the colours and patterns to fill the card but made sure to leave room for the sentiment.


The number is from the Carnival numbers set by Papermania.  I stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW embossing powder in Primary Sunset Orange, then cut out with the matching die, before adding to the block image with foam strips.


I really like how this turned out.  Hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!