Shabby Blogs

Thursday 23 November 2017

Caped cuties

Welcome back!

I've gone away from Christmas again today to share a birthday card with you.  This one is for my great nephew, Bailey.


I used the Caped Cuties set from Clearly Besotted for this idea.

I stamped and coloured the six characters in the set but could only fit five of  them on the card :)  I also did two sets of the buildings.


I took black card stock and cut two hillsides using a Mama Elephant die set, and added them to another piece slightly smaller than a standard card base.


I stamped some white stars using Distress Ink in Picket Fence then added the buildings on to the hills.

Once I was happy with their placement, I added the super heroes.


I stamped a sentiment from the set and popped it up on foam tape.  The final touch was some Spectrum Noir sparkle on all the outfits.

Hope you like this fun card as much as I do.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!