Shabby Blogs

Thursday 16 November 2017

Christmas Sparkle

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a great week.


Today's card uses an MFT Stamps, Star Shaker Window and Frame Die, with the matching Shaker Pouch. This does make life easier when it comes to shaker cards.


I used the die to cut a star in to a piece of gold shimmer card, and cut the frame from black card. Then I ran the gold card through the Big Shot with a Snowflake Embossing Folder.


I added a mixture of gold and bronze sequins and shapes to the shaker pouch and then added another piece of black card to the back to seal it.


I added the whole thing to a black card base and then cut a tag from black card and heat embossed a simple sentiment on to it. Then I added a gold snowflake brad to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!