Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Tree wreath

Hello!  Hope you've had a good start to your week.


Today's card is another Christmas offering.  This one is a little different to normal as it only uses one small stamp.


I set a small Christmas tree up in the MISTI and stamped four square pieces of card in a light green ink from Altenew.  I stamped and turned the card.

I swapped colours and reset the stamp to fit in between my previous trees, then stamped again in a darker green.  I added some shimmer pen over the top for a little sparkle, but it doesn't show up well on camera!


I loved how this turned out but it needed something else.  I took a red Copic marker and added some berries in between the trees.  I then went over these with Strawberry Coulis Nuvo drops.


I took a sentiment from the set containing the tree and red embossed it.  This is Primary red from WOW and I love how bright it is.


I cut my piece down to 3.5 ins square, added to a green matt and placed on a cream 4 x 4 ins card blank.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!