Shabby Blogs

Monday 27 November 2017

Winter trees

Welcome friends.  I hope you had a good, crafty weekend?

We had visitors so didn't get much time in the craft room.


The card I am sharing today was supposed to be a quick make but ended up taking ages.  Still I'm happy with the finished product.  The only issue I have is the sparkle shows up too well lol.


I stamped a tree on to the centre of a piece of white card then cut a mask for it.  I then stamped either side of the centre tree, moved my masks and did the outer ones.

I coloured all the trees with Copic markers then added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen.  This is a new one and it was a little juicy!


The tree is from Lawn Fawn's Trim the Tree set.  I cut several of the strings of lights in different shimmery cardstock to create the decorations.  I then added Nuvo drops in White Blizzard and Strawberry Coulis to look like baubles.


The sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn.  I cut this 3 times from blue card stock, to match the base card, and stacked them together with liquid adhesive.

For the base I inked the top with Distress Ink in Picket Fence and added some shimmer spritz.  I then cut out the trees and added a snow bank at the bottom.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!