Shabby Blogs

Monday 11 December 2017

Birthday flowers

Hello crafty friends and welcome.

Today I'm sure you will want to join me in sending the biggest "Happy Birthday" wish to Jen.  We had a family celebration yesterday but today's festivities will be a little more select, lol.

Hope you have a fantastic day Jen!


On to today's card.  Obviously this is a card for my darling baby sister, and for it I have gone way back to the Simon Says Stamp monthly kit from April 2016!


This is a set I have never used (!) and while browsing for ideas I came across this design, which I just had to copy.


I stamped the flower images using several shades of Altenew ink on to my card base, roughly in a circular pattern.  I then stamped extras on to another card and cut these out to make embellishments.


I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with a stitched circle die for my focal point.  I then added the cut flower images.


The final step was to add some Nuvo glaze to the centres.

Hope you (and Jen!) like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!