Shabby Blogs

Monday 4 December 2017

Chill Out

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend and managed to squeeze in some crafty time in-between all the Christmas prep. 

Unfortunately we have not had a great weekend, mum had hip replacement surgery on Thursday, and she has been quite poorly since, so has spent the last few days in Critical Care. But I am very pleased and relieved to say that she seems to have turned a corner and will soon be able to move to the orthopaedics ward 😊


Right on to today's card, this is the card I made for our youngest grandson when he turned 9 on Friday. I just love that polar bear and his ugly sweaters lol.


I stamped his jumper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then masked it so I could stamp him behind. Then I coloured him with Copic Markers.


The image and sentiment are both from last month's issue of Creative Stamping magazine, and are so easy to stamp and colour.


I used Distress Oxide ink in Salty Ocean to give him a border, and then added him to an A2 coordinating note card.


Then I just added a few drops of Nuvo Crystal Glaze to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!