Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Embossed Birthday

Good morning folks, hope you are having a good week so far. I have been so busy with Christmas stuff that Jude has been filling in for me on the days that I just couldn't find the time to blog. So thank you sis - love ya 💝


Today's card is the last of the birthday cards that I made at the beginning of December for one of our grandsons. This one is really simple to make and could easily be adapted for boy or girl, and any age really.


I used a birthday embossing folder on to heavy Kraft card, which gives a lovely effect, almost like leather.


Then I used the MFT Shaker Star die set to cut the aperture in the centre, then I cut an insert and surround in a contrasting card.


I used some paper from the stash to sit behind and added the panel to a 6 x 4 Kraft card blank.


The number is cut from brown card using the MFT Starlight Number dies, and I added a small Spellbinders tag, stamped with Today, and added it with a twine bow.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!