Shabby Blogs

Friday 29 December 2017

Foiling and Stamping

Good morning all, and happy Friday. I hope you have all had the best Christmas and enjoyed time with family and friends. We have had a busy but extremely nice Christmas with lots of gorgeous food, gifts and the odd drink. But mainly it has been about spending time with our family and enjoying the look on the grand kids faces when they have been receiving their gifts. 


Apologies for being absent for the last week, but we have been ultra busy and decided to take a break and make the most of the time while people were off work and able to visit etc. But we will be back next week with a round up of all the final Christmas cards that we made, but for today, here's the one I made for Alan's sister, which turned out so well that I repeated this for his other sister, and brothers.


I wrote a sentiment on the PC, printed it on the Laser printer and then foiled it with red foil and my Minc machine.


Then I used the Altenew Build A Flower - Poinsettia set, and stamped around the sentiment using Altenew inks.


I used a fern branch from the Altenew Poinsettia and Pine set to give it some extra colour, and then added a few pearls to finish it off.


Then I added the panel to a shiny red mat and put it all on an A5 red card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!