Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Iced greetings

Welcome back.  Yes you've got me again.  I'm giving Jen ANOTHER birthday present by letting her off her posting for today, lol :)


Today's card is from an idea I saw on Jennifer McGuire's blog.  This uses the Simon Says Stamp Frozen Fractals Stamp set.


I multi-stamped the snowflakes with a silver memento ink onto cream pearl card.  I then cut out the word Christmas using a new die set from Creative Expressions and stamped the word Merry above it with black ink.  In hind sight I should have used a softer colour for this.


I cut three more of the words from plain white card and stacked them all together with the stamped word.  I then popped this back into the negative space, added a silver matt and adhered it to a white card blank.


The finishing touch was some platinum liquid pearl drops in the snowflake centres.

I love how classy this looks and hope you like it too.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!