Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Last minute cards for Christmas

Hello!  How are you getting on with your cards?  All finished? 
NO! Me neither, lol ;)


Today I am sharing a card design that is quick and easy to do, and uses minimal supplies.


I cut a piece of textured card to be half the width of a standard card blank, then added it to the card.


I stamped a couple of large sentiments in red ink to match the card stock.  These are Tim Holtz sentiments from about 4 years ago.

Once I had the sentiments stamped, I took a label die and cut out them out.  To finish I added a gold edging and adhered with foam tape to the card strip.


A couple of drops of gold liquid pearls completed my cards, but you could use sequins or jewels.

Hope you like them.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!