Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Merry Christmouse

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. I am very pleased to say that mum is now making a great recovery and could well be coming home tomorrow. Fingers crossed xx


We have two cards for the price of one today, as I wanted to try out a couple of new embossing powders from Wow that I got in their recently released members kit. I combined them with the Lawn Fawn Merry Christmouse stamp set and the Wow - To You and Yours set.


I stamped the sentiment from the Wow set with Versamark ink and then heat embossed it, firstly with Wow Primary Apple Red powder, and then on the second card I mixed Metallic Silver with Twinklebelle Glitter to emboss the sentiment and stars.


I stamped the mice and cheese with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then coloured them with Copic Markers. Then I stamped a couple of tiny red hearts using Versafine Satin Red ink.


I backed both of the cards with a coordinating colour matt and then added them to A6 note cards. Then I added a few matching sequins to finish them off.


Hope you like them, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!