Shabby Blogs

Friday 15 December 2017

Polar present

Welcome friends.  Are you glad it's Friday?  I certainly am!!


Today's card uses the lovely polar bear stamp which was free on Creative Stamping magazine.  I love how cute he looks in his woolly jumper.

The background is made using alcohol inks swiped across glossy card.  I will explain this technique at another time.


I created a couple of masks to help get everything lined up and it has turned out pretty well!  I started with the present as that is in the front, then added a post-it note mask.  Next I stamped and masked the jumper and finally the bear.  It lined up well but I wasn't certain when I was doing it, lol.


I coloured and die cut the bear before adding him to my background.  The final touches were some liquid pearls on his eyes and nose, some shimmer pen on the present and Nuvo shimmer drops to look like falling snow.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!