Shabby Blogs

Monday 15 January 2018

Blooms Fill In

Good morning folks, I hope you have all had a good weekend. I managed to squeeze in some crafty time this last week or so, and today's card is one of the ones I made with one of our new-ish stamp sets.


This is the Blooms Fill In set from Concord & 9th, it comes with a background stamp that leaves spaces for you to fill-in the flowers with the smaller stamps. 


For this card I used Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink in Pale Blush Pink, for the background.


Then for the flowers, I used Altenew Crisp Dye inks from the Cherry Blossom and Tropical Forest sets.


I used an Avery Elle, Wonky Stitched Ellement to cut out the panel, and then with the off-cuts, I used a SSS die to cut the sentiment. 


I cut the sentiment again from craft foam and then layered them together for dimension. Then I popped it all on to a bright pink card base and it was all done.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!