Shabby Blogs

Thursday 18 January 2018

Brightest star

Welcome back!

Today's card was made using some extras I had in my stash.


I don't know about you but when I see a new technique or buy a new stamp set, I often do lots of examples.  These are used for a few cards but the surplus sits in my basket and often gets forgotten.


While tidying the craft room recently (!) I came across some of these extra pieces and decided to try to make something from them.

The starting point was the night sky created with distress oxides.  I also had the part-coloured little girl from a Mama Elephant set called Shooting Star, which I finished off with Copic markers.


 As they fit together so well I had little to do to pull this together.

I cut some silver glitter for a moon, heat embossed the sentiments in silver and added a few sparkly Nuvo Drops.


I really like this and hope you do too.

See you next week.  Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!