Shabby Blogs

Monday 8 January 2018

Christmas Round Up No' 2...

Hello again.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and new year.
Before we get into the makes for 2018, I thought it would be good to round up the cards from Christmas.  I won't detail all the steps or supplies, as I'm sure they are pretty self-explanatory.


This went to my youngest son.


This to one of the nephews.


Obviously for my brother, lol.


My daughter, Catherine and her husband, Jamie.


And this to my granddaughter, Keira.

These last two weren't used and will probably sit in my stash until next year!




So that's the last of the makes for 2017. Hope you have a fabulously crafty 2018.

See you soon.  Jude xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!