Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Super Birthday

Good morning, I hope you are all having a good week.


For today's card I pulled out one of our older stamp sets, this one is called Caped Cuties by Clearly Besotted.


I used dark blue card and white heat embossed the building stamps across the middle, then I stamped three of the little critters from the set.


After I had coloured them with Copic markers, I cut them out with their matching dies.


The starry background is cut using an MFT Stamps Vertical Starry Night die, and I popped some gold card behind to make the stars shine.


I added some gold pen to the building windows and then stamped and heat embossed a sentiment, which I matted with more of the gold card. 


Then using foam tape for dimension, I popped it all on to a matching card blank and it was all finished.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!