Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 February 2018

Candles - or are they?

Hello again.  Today I have a quick and simple card for you.
I used a flat stamp and an open leaf stamp to create some birthday candles.


I stamped the plain border stamp at different heights in several colours of Memento ink.  I then used the leaf and orange ink to add flames.
A touch of Wink of Stella gave the candles some sparkle.


A fun sentiment and a happy birthday banner stamp finished it off. I told you it was quick!


This is a great idea for getting more from your stamps.  Try to imagine some of the simple shapes in other ways.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!