Shabby Blogs

Friday 2 February 2018

Put on your dancing shoes

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend. I am really hoping for some time in the craft room this weekend, but we'll see how that goes lol. 


Right, today's card is one I made for my grandsons step-sister, Orla turns 9 today and loves anything to do with dance and singing. So happy birthday Orla xxxx


I used images from a recent copy of Creative Stamping magazine, and stamped them onto Kraft card using Altenew Crisp Dye Inks, from the Cherry Blossom set. I repeatedly stamped the background panel with the dancers, and then added Versamark ink all over the panel and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder to give it some shine.


The main image and the sentiments, were stamped and then heat embossed and cut out with MFT Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle dies.


I layered them on to an A2 card blank using some red/pink glitter card, and then added some drops of Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink to finish it off.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you next week.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!