Shabby Blogs

Thursday 15 March 2018

Blooms

Hello again.   I'm back with a card I made for Mother's Day last Sunday.


This was made using the fabulous Concord and 9th Blooms Fill-in stamp and red Versafine ink.

I took a few stampings in the Misti to get the red smooth but it was worth the effort.


I used the fill in stamps to add highlights to the flowers then took a silver pen to add some fine detail.

To finish off I added some Nuvo drops to a few areas.


I used a sentiment from Love You Tons set by Clearly Besotted and stamped in dark silver ink on lime green card stock.  The silver doesn't show up well in the photos but did look nicer in real life :)


I cut the sentiment with a banner die and added it on foam tape to the panel.  I then added this to a green card base.

Hope you like it.  TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!