Shabby Blogs

Monday 12 March 2018

Love Hearts

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good weekend. We have had a busy one but nice too, as it was mother's day yesterday here in the UK, it was nice to spend some time with my children and my mum.


Today's card is very simple. I used a heart stencil that came with the February Wow craft kit, with Distress Oxide Inks.


I used a piece of Watercolour card and blended, Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Fossilized Amber  through the stencil.


I do love Distress Inks, as just using the three colours, gives you lots of different colours where they blend together.


I cut the panel with an Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Ellement die, and put this onto a pale blue card blank.


Then I added a simple sentiment from the Avery Elle Beautiful Bow set and cut it out with a Stitched Banner Die from MFT Stamps.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!