Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Mosaic Turnabout Stamp Centre

Good morning folks, I hope you are having a good week so far. Today's card was made with the lovely Mosaic Turnabout Stamp Set from Concord and 9th.


For this card I only used the centrepiece of the stamp, and stamped it 4 times with Distress Oxide inks. I used Faded Jeans, Worn Lipstick, Iced Spruce and Picked Raspberry.


I slightly offset the stamp so it would go over the edge of the panel, and then once it was dry I embossed around the outside with two different sizes of MFT Zig-Zag Stitched Circles.


Then I added two small strips of acetate across the front and mounted the Cut and Make sentiment on them. I had cut the sentiment from white card and coloured it with a coordinating Copic marker. I added a few flowers that I already had cut from a previous card, and then backed the panel with pink card before putting it all on a plain white card blank.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!