Shabby Blogs

Monday 19 March 2018

Pink posy

Hello and welcome.

My card today was made for my Mum for Mother's Day last weekend.


The stamp set is Beautiful Bouquets - Ranunculus by Wplus9.  I black embossed it on to smooth card and coloured it with Copic markers.


To give some lift to the flowers I added some white gel pen highlights.  I also added a few clear Nuvo drops around the spray.


The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Love You Tons set and is white embossed on black card.  I cut two thin strips to add to my card below the bouquet.


I love how this turned out and hope you do too.

TTFN Jude xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!