Shabby Blogs

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Small Stamp Wreath

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week so far. I was inspired to make today's card after seeing a new product released by Gina K Designs, for a Wreath Builder set. 


As it's quite expensive to get a lot of the big named companies products shipped over here, I thought I would have a go with the products we already had.


So I dug out the Pretty Little Peonies stamp set from WPlus9 and made a makeshift template to hold the card. I based it on the one I had seen but just made ours from heavy weight card. (I did try acetate first, but it didn't cut as smoothly as the card!).


I started with a 4 x 4 square of plain white card, and then turned it using the template 8 times for each stamp. This gives you a circular design which you can build up with other stamps.


Which is what I did with this one, I started with the main flower and then added in the leaves and smaller flowers afterwards.


When it was finished, I added a simple sentiment, matted the panel on black card and then put it all on to a plain white 5 x 5 card blank. Now I definitely want to buy the real thing lol.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!