Shabby Blogs

Friday 2 March 2018

World's Best Son

Good morning friends, I hope you have all had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend.


As Jude said yesterday, it was our baby brother's birthday, and this is the card that we made him from mum. 


I said we as this card was a bit of a joint effort lol. Jude already had the bunnies cut and coloured, and I was looking for something to go on this background card, so she kindly gave me them and the moon too.


The background is cut from a Lawn Fawn note card, we really liked the blue wood grain effect so decided to cut them up and use them as backgrounds, rather than as full note cards.


The trees are cut from a Clearly Besotted, Into the Woods die, and then distress inked with Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide inks.


I added a couple of MFT Stamps Grassy Edges die cuts, and gave them a once over with the same Distress inks, to make them a bit darker, than the green card they were cut from.


Then I used a Crafter's Companion die and a Cut and Make die to make the sentiments.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!