Shabby Blogs

Thursday 5 April 2018

Happy Birthday Mate

Good morning folks, I hope you are all having a good week so far.


Today's card is one I made for my Nephew's birthday last week, from his uncle, using stamps from a previous copy of Creative Stamping magazine.


I thought this was an appropriate image from uncle to nephew, so I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and then coloured it with Copic Markers.


I used a wood effect paper to stamp the porthole image on, and then cut it out with 2 different sized Spellbinders Circle dies.


I also cut the the same shape again in craft foam, so that I could raise the porthole off the main image, then added a circle of acetate in between the layers, so that it looks like a window.


I stamped the sentiment underneath and then added the rope image to finish it off. I think this is a really nice simple card suitable for males of most ages.


Hope you like it too, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!