Shabby Blogs

Thursday 19 April 2018

Let's go fly a kite

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good week. Today's card was one of those that I just made for fun, to try a couple of things out.


We have different colours of fun foam that we use for giving cards dimension, and I thought the grey colour would be perfect for an elephant.


So using Ellie by Avery Elle, I stamped the image onto the grey foam using London Fog Memento Ink. Then I cut him out using the matching die.


We also had some old sparkly craft foam, so I used a Spellbinders kite die to cut one of those. The background images are from a Creative Stamping stamp set, and I stamped the kite image all over a pale water colour panel.


I cut the panel to size, and added it to a grey card blank, then I added two sentiments from the same Creative Stamping set, in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!