Shabby Blogs

Friday 13 April 2018

Many Happy Returns

Good morning all, I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend, I know I am lol.


I thought I would give you a break from the critter cards today and share one I made for our aunt's birthday, which was on Wednesday.


For this card I used the Altenew Layered Roses die, that came free with a Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine. 


I used three different shades of pink card and cut the flowers, then I cut the leaves with two different shades of green card.


I used a coordinating pink notecard and covered about two thirds of it with white card. Then I added a strip of black card that I had white heat embossed a sentiment on.


I arranged my flowers to one side, and raised some on foam tape and then finished the card off with a few sequins from a Simon Says Stamp card kit.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!