Shabby Blogs

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Yappy Birthday

Good morning all and happy "hump day", I hope you are all having a good week so far. Today is another card that's all about the animals lol.


For today's card I used the Lawn Fawn Happy Howlidays stamp and die set. This is normally a Christmas set, but I think it can be used for birthdays too. 


I stamped and coloured the images, using Copic Markers, then cut them out with their matching dies. 


I cut the large letters using Avery Elle's Finlay's ABC's dies, and thick grey card.


Then for the background I cut the MFT Stamps Proof Positive Cover Up die, and ink blended Distress Oxide inks over the top. This time using Wild Honey, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade.


I added it all to an orange note card and then added a liner inside, that I had stamped with a couple of the Altenew Family Matters stamps.


Hope you like it, take care and I'll see you soon.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by today, please leave a comment as we love to hear from other crafty people. Take care Jen and Jude xxx

Two Crafty Sisters, Two Crafty Styles, One Crafty Blog!